Wednesday 15 November 2017

Athletics

Athletics 

At TA on Friday the seniors and year 3&4s came as well to Athletics and the 10 year old first activity was high jump. I personally don't like high jump back i am ok at the lower part of high jump but just not my thing to do at athletics. Then our next activity is middle distance I like running but just not the fastest runner in the world but i think i did well with the placing that i came for a big group. I came 8th in middle distance and I would like next time to come a higher placing. For our next activity is discus this was to get through the whole group 3 times before sprints and i like discus but just not a good thrower but i got a tip witch is if you throw higher you get more distance and if you throw a low trow then good luck on getting far. Next up is sprints i love sprints its my favorite then at athletics. I came 4th which is ok i guess but i was racing hard and fast runners which Millie came first and then Ella came second and then Bonnie came third and I came forth. Our next activity is high jump I do like high jump but i am not that good because i do not have long legs. Our lucky last but not least is shot put i like shot put but not good once again because i do not have a good throw.

No comments:

Post a Comment